Important website of Ramesh

facebook of Ramesh ....

My site..

Sunday, March 14, 2010

MY FIRST LOVE LETTER..

Hey! My life....
Just missing u a lot dont know our love can get success or not but always remeber that I always love u till the end of my life. I know u also love me jaan but everytime u gonna hurt me dont know why may be u r fade up from me. If that is true then pls tell me, I'll go away from ur way & nevr come back again... Jaan you r changed, ur love is changed, ur every words r changed everything is changed jaan dont know why may b u got sum1 special in ur life pls tell me share with me i want ur joy i always want ur happyness & i can do anything for ur joy so pls u know i dont like lieing so pls... love u forever jaan take care & dont be psycho... always love u always holding ur hand even u r with me or not.I'm so o o o happy to get a love like you. I love everything you do....... I could list the million things that I love to Like about. There's a special thing inside you which makes my love for u to increase more and everytime when I meet you..... You are the One I always dreamt of................. Thanks for making my Life so special for you

                                                                                                                                   with love,
                                                                                                                                            Ramesh 

No comments: